24 HOURS A DAY
365 DAYS A YEAR
Providing international Crane Solutions Since 1949
CRANE HIRE SHREWSBURY
Sparrow Crane Hire Shrewsbury
SUPPLYING A LARGE FLEET OF CRANES & ASSOCIATED SERVICES IN SHREWSBURY
Supplying Crane Hire in Shrewsbury and surrounding areas, Sparrow Crane hire is a family run business which started out with a fleet of cranes in the late 1940’s providing cranes for hire and cranes for sale plus other services.
Whatever type of lift is required, tight spots, rough terrain, we always supply the correct crane and associated services you demand, and at the right price. Our crane types available include self erecting tower crane, city tower cranes, mini tower crane, mobile crane, mini crane, mini crawler crane, mini tracked crane hire and spider crane. . Contact us for crane hire cost.
The cranes are available across the UK as self drive machinery or with an operator, (we have drivers available). Including a European crane rental service can also be provided
With an established CPCS Test Centre and CSkills Awards Centre (for NVQs) started in the 70’s we can guide you through the CPCS card scheme so you can rest assure you are in safe hands.
CONTACT US NOW
FOR HELP WITH OUR CRANE HIRE SERVICES PLEASE CONTACT US ON:
0117 937 6690 OR EMAIL US
- Infrastructure - Water, Power, Transport, Highways, Communication, Substations, Generators
- Green energy, Wind turbine Installation
- Events - Stage Construction, Steel Erecting, Stadiums
- Construction, Civil engineering, Glass Lifting, Demolition, Roofing & Cladding
- City Tower Crane - City Rooftops
- HVAC Crane - Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- Industrial - Factory Relocation, Removal, Machinery Installation, Mechanical & Electrical Services, Engineering, Manufacturing
- Ports, Docks & Shipping, Marine, Boat Crane Lift, Rivers & Canals
- Airports, Lift Aircraft
- Garden Sheds, Tree surgery, Statues, Ancient Monuments
- Hot tubs, Spa pools, Swimming Pools
- Office Cabins, Hospital Units, Caravans
The Liebherr LTM1040 was assigned to a Contract Lift for a major material handling manufacturer erecting a forklift inside a warehouse, the forklift was used for multiple publishers to store and distribute their books. The Liebherr LTM1040 comes equipped with 35m main boom with 10.5m fly jib extension.