24 HOURS A DAY
365 DAYS A YEAR
Providing international Crane Solutions Since 1949
CRANE HIRE OXFORD
Sparrow Crane Hire Oxford
Tel: 01865 389148
SUPPLYING A LARGE FLEET OF CRANES & ASSOCIATED SERVICES IN OXFORD
Sparrow Crane Hire is proud to have the latest Crane Hire equipment for the job and can provide Crane Hire in Oxford and the surrounding area of Oxfordshire.
We are to provide a range of crane hire solutions, including Self erecting tower crane, Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane, Mini tower crane hire, mobile crane hire, mini crane hire, mini crawler crane, mini tracked crane hire, spider crane and Training services from our accredited CPCS Training facilities. Contact us for crane hire cost.
With other 70 years experience, you can trust that we are the right choice to ensure you have the full crane solution that your require with our Contract Lift Services.
CONTACT US NOW
FOR HELP WITH OUR CRANE HIRE SERVICES PLEASE CONTACT US ON:
0117 937 6690 OR EMAIL US
- Infrastructure - Water, Power, Transport, Highways, Communication, Substations, Generators
- Green energy, Wind turbine Installation
- Events - Stage Construction, Steel Erecting, Stadiums
- Construction, Civil engineering, Glass Lifting, Demolition, Roofing & Cladding
- City Tower Crane - City Rooftops
- HVAC Crane - Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- Industrial - Factory Relocation, Removal, Machinery Installation, Mechanical & Electrical Services, Engineering, Manufacturing
- Ports, Docks & Shipping, Marine, Boat Crane Lift, Rivers & Canals
- Airports, Lift Aircraft
- Garden Sheds, Tree surgery, Statues, Ancient Monuments
- Hot tubs, Spa pools, Swimming Pools
- Office Cabins, Hospital Units, Caravans
Oxford is an old english town with a world famous University which has quickly become a hive of high tech innovation from University spin offs. The Oxfordshire Local Industrial Strategy is a billion pound venture to create innovation through Intellectual Property generating companies in the area. Some of the worlds leading technologies are generated in and around Oxford. Construction is a key element of this investment as the right spaces are needed to incubate these new technologies
With it’s strong road links to the M4 and M40, Oxford is only 56 miles from London. 64 miles from Birmingham and 84 miles from Bristol which makes it a strategic location to provide crane hire services to Oxfordshire and the surrounding areas.
The Liebherr LTM1040 was assigned to a Contract Lift for a major material handling manufacturer erecting a forklift inside a warehouse, the forklift was used for multiple publishers to store and distribute their books. The Liebherr LTM1040 comes equipped with 35m main boom with 10.5m fly jib extension.