SELF ERECTING TOWER CRANES
Sparrow Self Erecting Tower Crane Hire specialists is a family run business since 1949 providing UK wide crane rental solutions 24/7 365. They can be hired as self-drive or with an operator.
Specialising in the hire of Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes, ie self erecting cranes, Sparrow cranes are able to offer all our clients an alternative for construction sites that have limited space with minimum ground preparation required, enabling them to be delivered and erected in a few hours. Run on single or 3 phase electricity.
Sparrow cranes can also provide onsite training to CPCS standards for the client's designated operatives. CPCS standards training being offered at Sparrow training facility or Non- CPCS training depending on what is required. Onsite training also offered. Check out Sparrow’s training solutions www.sparrowtrainingsolutions.co.uk.
We offer self-erecting cranes, with crane jib lengths of 22m to 52m, and maximum loads of up to 5te, plus our mobile tower cranes with a maximum load capacity of 9T. We have pedestrian operated cranes for all your crane rental requirements.
The self erecting crane fleet includes:
- Liebherr 32 TT Self Erecting Tower Crane
- Liebherr 42 K.1 Self Erecting Tower Crane
- Liebherr 53 K Self Erecting Tower Crane
- Liebherr 71 K Self Erecting Tower Crane
- Liebherr 81 K Self Erecting Tower Crane
- Liebherr 81 K.1 Self Erecting Tower Crane
- Potain Igo 50 Self Erecting Tower Crane
- Potain Hup 40-30 Self Erecting Tower Crane
- Spierings SK599-AT5 Self Erecting Tower Crane
- Spierings SK1265-AT6 eLift Self Erecting Tower Crane
SELF ERECTING TOWER CRANES FLEET
|Liebherr 32 TT|
|Max Jib: 30m (telescopic)|
|Max Height: 23m (telescopic)|
|Max Load: 4te (at 30m - 1 te ) more details >>>|
|Liebherr 42 K.1|
|Max Jib: 36m|
|Max Height: 23m standard / 32m (extra section)|
|Max Load: 4te (at 36m - 1.2te) more details >>>|
|Liebherr 53 K|
|Max Jib: 40m|
|Max Height: 43.1m|
|Max Load: 2te (at 40m - 1.1te) more details >>>|
Our trained team lifts out a Self Erecting Tower Crane in the “erected” position
We completed this lift of a 32tt Self Erecting Tower Crane in the “erected” position. We used our Terex AC100-L to lift it from site.
The lift-out weight of the 32tt is 17.5tn, and the key to the success of this manoeuvre is planning and using our trained team to complete this “complex” lift. This is a procedure we have now completed several times successfully.
- Fast erecting and accurate.
- One man tower crane operation.
- Constructed on site giving many different configuration options.
- Ease of use with remote control operation of the crane. (Pedestrian Operated)
- Can be placed almost anywhere – especially in environments where limited space is available.
- A variety of hook heights, jib lengths, counterweights, and lifting capacities designed to meet most needs.
- Run on single or 3 phase electricity.
- Regular servicing carried out by our own technicians.
Request a Quote
CONTACT US ON: