If you are unsure about the area that you are conducting lifting operations, we can send in our highly experienced and fully accredited team to conduct a survey.
WHAT WE WILL DO
One of our CPCS accredited crane experts will arrange and visit your site on your chosen date and will provide the following:
We will determine the size of the crane required by the weight of the load and the distance in which the load is to be lifted.
We will look at lifting conditions of the site including:
- Unstable and soft ground
- Working area restrictions such as confined areas, built up areas and other vehicles
- Width and height access restrictions
- Overhead power lines, obstacles and cables
- Drains and other utility services underground
- Excavations and cavities
- Any other hazards that may be brought to our attention.
We will answer any questions you may have to ensure the lift can be conducted as soon as possible.
GET A FREE QUOTE TODAY
For a quicker response call us on on 0117 937 6690