24 HOURS A DAY
365 DAYS A YEAR
Providing international Crane Solutions Since 1949
CRANE HIRE READING
SUPPLYING A LARGE FLEET OF CRANES & ASSOCIATED SERVICES IN READING
Sparrow Crane Hire supply Crane Management and Lifting Services 24/7 365 days a year, in Reading and UK wide. We bring a highly motivated service to each and every project, with decades of experience the company being first established in the 1940s. Whether you require a one off domestic Lift or full Lifting Project Management Service, Sparrow Crane Hire can cater for all your needs.
Health and Safety is at the forefront of everything we do and we are Certified to the highest standards. Sparrow Crane Hire is a tried and trusted name across the lifting industry. With an established CPCS Test Centre and CSkills Awards Centre (for NVQs) started in the 70’s we can guide you through the CPCS card scheme so you can rest assure you are in safe hands.
We can respond to any request without delay. Whether you need Crane Hire, Contract lift or Tower Crane Management we are the go-to company for any requirement, and at the right price, contact us for crane hire cost. Our crane types available include self erecting tower crane, city tower cranes, mini tower cranes, mobile crane, mini crane, mini crawler crane, mini tracked crane hire and spider crane.
CONTACT US NOW
FOR HELP WITH OUR CRANE HIRE SERVICES PLEASE CONTACT US ON:
0117 937 6690 OR EMAIL US
- Infrastructure - Water, Power, Transport, Highways, Communication, Substations, Generators
- Green energy, Wind turbine Installation
- Events - Stage Construction, Steel Erecting, Stadiums
- Construction, Civil engineering, Glass Lifting, Demolition, Roofing & Cladding
- City Tower Crane - City Rooftops
- HVAC Crane - Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- Industrial - Factory Relocation, Removal, Machinery Installation, Mechanical & Electrical Services, Engineering, Manufacturing
- Ports, Docks & Shipping, Marine, Boat Crane Lift, Rivers & Canals
- Airports, Lift Aircraft
- Garden Sheds, Tree surgery, Statues, Ancient Monuments
- Hot tubs, Spa pools, Swimming Pools
- Office Cabins, Hospital Units, Caravans
The Liebherr LTM1040 was assigned to a Contract Lift for a major material handling manufacturer erecting a forklift inside a warehouse, the forklift was used for multiple publishers to store and distribute their books. The Liebherr LTM1040 comes equipped with 35m main boom with 10.5m fly jib extension.